Aims & Scope
Architecture and Planning Journal, APJ, celebrates its 25th volume for years 2018 and 2019 in synchronization with passing 59 years on founding Beirut Arab University. APJ is the academic journal of the Faculty of Architecture- Design & Built Environment that hosts articles from different topics of architecture.
- Theories of architectural design
- Architectural education
- Building construction technology
- Digital architecture
- Planning, housing & urban design
- Conserving 'heritage & historical architecture'
- Architecture & environmental studies
- Landscape architecture
- Interior design
- Project Management and architecture
- Humanities in architecture